Pittsburgh, PA - Rest In Peace to my big sister, Hannah Moser. This death shattered my heart completely. I can’t believe I went from having 2 siblings to being an only child in less than six years. Thank you for being one of my biggest supporters and protectors.

Pittsburgh, PA – I want to take a moment to honor and remember my big sister, Hannah Moser. Her passing has shattered my heart completely, leaving a void that feels impossible to fill. I still can’t believe that in less than six years, I went from having two siblings to becoming an only child. The pain of losing Hannah is overwhelming, and the reality of life without her by my side is a heavy burden to carry.

Hannah was more than just my sister; she was my supporter, my protector, and my confidant. She was always there to lift me up during difficult times, offering her love, strength, and encouragement. Her kindness, warmth, and unwavering support made her a pillar in our family, and her absence leaves a silence that echoes through my soul. She had a heart full of compassion and a spirit that inspired everyone around her.

Losing her has forced me to confront the harsh reality of mortality and the fragility of life. Despite the pain, I am grateful for the memories we shared, the laughs, the lessons, and the love that will forever remain in my heart. Her legacy of kindness and support will continue to guide me as I navigate life without her physical presence. 

Hannah, you were one of my biggest supporters, and I will forever cherish the bond we shared. Your strength and love will continue to inspire me every day. Rest in peace, my beloved sister. Though you are no longer here with us, your spirit lives on in the hearts of everyone who loved you. I will always carry you with me, and I am eternally grateful to have had you as my sister.

Comments